NCF prides itself on being an innovator. We have assembled a collection of research papers, publications and brochures which represent interesting and sometimes groundbreaking initiatives in the co-op world. Also included are NCF’s collection of toolbox publications related to housing, worker-cooperatives and community supported agriculture. These toolboxes are available for sale and are also free to download below.
Publications & Research
- Promoting Infrastructure Maintenance in Manufactured Housing Communities, Grounded Solutions Network, October 2016
- Steps Forward: Delivery of Competitive Manufactured Home Financing in Land-Lease Communities, Especially with Long-Term Security of Tenure, CFED, October 2016
- Moving Beyond the Mobile Myth: Preserving Manufactured Housing Communities, Grounded Solutions Network, August 2016
- Manufactured Home Park Equity Grant Report, Metropolitan Council, June 2016
- Manufactured-housing consumer finance in the United States, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 2014
- MetroStats: Manufactured Home Parks in the Twin Cities, Metropolitan Council, January 2009
- Manufactured Housing in Minnesota: Overview and Policy Challenges, Minnesota Housing Partnership, May 2008.
- Building Value and Security for Homeowners in "Mobile Home Parks:" A report on Economic Outcomes, Carsey Institute at The University of New Hampshire, December 2006.
- Manufactured Housing Top 10 Truths, I'M HOME: Innovations in Manufactured Housing, a program of CFED
- Manufactured Housing as a Community- and Asset-Building Strategy, NeighborWorks, 2002.
- Why Advocates Need to Rethink Manufactured Housing, Richard Genz, Housing Policy Debate, 2001