Thank you for your interest in our work
Victoria (Tory) Clark
Please make use of the following resources to help you in the production process.
Photography | Members of the media are welcome to download and use any of the photos on the organization's Flickr account as long they secure permission in advance and properly cite content.
Fact Sheets | The following fact sheets were developed to provide an overview of the resident-ownership process and manufactured housing. Please feel free to use and share. For more in-depth research and reporting on cooperative ownership and manufactured housing, please visit our Resources page.
- Facts About Manufactured Home Communities (PDF)
- Overview of Resident-Owned Communities (PDF)
- Characteristics of Resident-Owned Communities (PDF)
- Overview of the Resident Purchase Process (PDF)
Video | The following videos are a compilation of both NCF-produced and outside-sourced content on resident ownership, cooperative development, and manufactured housing.
- Facebook Live Interview with NPR's Daniel Zwerdling, NPR, January 2017
- The Path to Resident Ownership in Sartell, MN, Northcountry Cooperative Foundation, September 2016
- There's Hope: Insight on Resident Ownership from Pat Streeter, Northcountry Cooperative Foundation, September 2016
- ROC Testimonials - ROC USA, ROC Network, March 2014
- Resident Ownership: A Growing Movement, AARP Foundation, March 2014
- Resident Ownership Helps Combat Social Isolation, AARP Foundation, March 2014
- Resident Ownership Provides Greater Control, AARP Foundation, March 2014
- Resident Ownership: Challenges and Rewards, AARP Foundation, March 2014
- Resident Ownership and a Greater Sense of Community, AARP Foundation, March 2014
- Life in a resident-owned co-op is different, New Hampshire Community Loan Fund, December 2012
- "You're not out there all by yourself," New Hampshire Community Loan Fund, video on the benefits of board training in resident-owned communities, December 2012